Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Time for Everything

After encouragement from friends to start a blog, I finally decided to do so.  I get on the site, begin to make my blog and encounter the need to make a blog title.  My blog is about my life, what title could possibly sum up my life in a word or even a few words?  I began to think what is my life about? What defines it? What defines me?  Is it where I grew up? Where I am now? My family? Friends? Sports? Hobbies?  Okay. so I'm from North Carolina, raised in South Carolina, currently in Alabama.  My family- they're the best.  My friends-  they are probably the craziest people I have ever met in my life, but they are the people I couldn't imagine life without.  Sports- I love basketball and running, but I will do just about any athletic activity.  Then I stopped, none of that adequately describes me.  Who I am is not one simple aspect of my life, but my life in its entirety.  All of that combined, plus my personality, what I do, what I stand for, my thoughts, my emotions, what makes me laugh, what makes me cry, what I love, what I desire, my past, my future, my hopes and my dreams, make up who I am.  While some of this information is concrete, visual and factual, much of it is not.  Its unclear, shady, constantly changing, for much of this, you must just imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment