Friday, November 20, 2009

"My God is an Awesome God, and He is Mighty to Save, and He will save Jack"

Jack is my friend's beta fish.  She has only had this beta fish a week, but it is sick.  She has worked hard at trying to do what is best for it and to have the beta fish live a long healthy life.  "My God is an Awesome God, and He is Mighty to Save, and He will save Jack" was the statement she made about the situation.  Some may laugh, "its just a fish," and honestly, that was my original thought after hearing the story about Jack.  However, my friend truly cared about Jack and sat down and prayed for him.  While others may find this crazy, I think this is a reminder that God is there through EVERYTHING, and He wants us to come to Him, no matter how small or crazy the situation may seem. Turn everything over to God, your entire life should be chasing after Him, not just the big situations, but everything.  My God is an Awesome God! and He is Mighty to Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment